Our automation and process control technology can be used for pick-and-place systems to aid automatic packing of goods. This means orders are 100% accurate.
Our automation and process control technology has been used to automate:-
- Pick-and-place systems to aid automatic packing of goods.
- Readymix concrete plants, ensuring the correct mix and taking into account local weather conditions.
- Scanning of bar-coded or RFID-tagged items and sorting them into any given order.
- Testing of blood gas electrodes (ATE machines) and issue precise test results.
- Stone cutting machinery to enable cut-angle precision to 1/1000th of an inch.
- Material inspection fault reporting using touchscreen technology.
- Human reaction timing (using touch sensors, broadband sound and light) for research into muscular diseases.
- Hand cleansing usage improvement systems.
- Material cutting systems directly integrated to our Warehouse Management System.
We offer full consultation, engineering and machine construction facilities. Contact us to discuss your automation requirements.